Is Bulldog Moisturizer Good for Oily Skin?
It has recently been making headlines for its natural and cruelty-free ingredients for men, but is it really suitable for oily skin? If you’re wondering whether her range of products, are worth investing in, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll take an in-depth look at the contents of Bulldog moisturizer and its effectiveness when used on oily skin.
We’ll take a close look at the ingredients and see if they are suitable for those with an oily complexion and we’ll also explore real customer reviews who have used the product, to gain a better understanding of how effective it truly is in 2023
Can I use it with oily skin?
The UK brand’s products are gentle and are formulated for all skin types, those with oily skin can use it. They have ample natural ingredients that benefit different skin types unlike other products that may contain harmful irritants and chemicals that can put oily skin at greater risk.
The active ingredients in it are effectively combined to nourish and refresh the skin, some examples are outlined below:
1. Aloe vera:
It provides intense hydration and soothes your skin. It is also richly endowed with antioxidants that protect the skin from free radicals and other harmful environmental factors that cause skin damage. It is also an effective agent for getting rid of wrinkles that come with aging.
2. Green tea extract:
It has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial agent that help combat acne and various skin conditions and infectious agents. It also has a rich supply of antioxidants that offer sun protection. This is effective in resolving aging signs and worrisome acne.
3. Camelina oil:
This strengthens the skin barrier providing enhanced defences to external agents that can pose a threat to overall skin health.
This is nature’s own humectant that helps to lock in moisture keeping the skin hydrated all day.
5. Vitamins E & C:
They are a number of natural antioxidants that fortifies immunity and provide protection against the ultraviolet rays of the sun.
6. Shea Butter
7. Witch Hazel:
This acts as an astringent that helps with skin tightening and toning.
8. Essential oils:
This includes lavender, bergamot and rosemary, Shea butter for extra nourishment.
Is Bulldog skincare non –comedogenic?
Maybe you are wondering if the Bulldog skincare brand clogs pores, well the company didn’t say much about this but from our finding they are non-comedogenic which simply means that they don’t block pores or cause acne breakouts so you can comfortably use it with oily skin.
They are formulated with ingredients devoid of irritants and chemicals that cause the skin to become irritated and break out.
Benefits of Bulldog Moisturiser for Oily Skin
1. These are some of the benefits you can derive by using this unique product. Its load of natural ingredients helps to regulate oil production while providing deep hydration.
2. Also contains an array of essential oils, like jojoba, olive and avocado oil that are very beneficial. These oils have been carefully chosen to absorb excess sebum from pores, keeping them clear from the usual blockages that lead to breakouts.
3. These oils as well nourish the deeper layers of the skin with vitamins and antioxidants that replenish moisture levels without blocking pores or making it feel greasy. They also strengthen the skin’s natural barrier that wade off infections.
4. Their oil control moisturizer is specifically designed to help restore balance and leave your skin feeling smoother and looking healthier even with oily skin type.
5. It has ingredients like green tea, aloe vera and witch hazel which confer anti-inflammatory properties and when used regularly, you can expect reduced acne breakouts, pore size minimisation and improved skin texture despite not having heavy fragrances or added oils..
6. If your skin is oily but looking for an easy way to keep your complexion looking great, this Bulldog’s oil control moisturiser is worth a try.
7. Decreases excess oil production, leaving you feeling cleaner and fresher throughout the day. It also protects against harmful environmental factors like sun exposure and pollutants without compromising hydration. It is able to balance the natural sebum production to keep your integument smooth, and hydrated with a beautiful texture.
8. It has a lightweight formula that gets absorbed quickly so that you won’t feel greasy or heavy after applying.
Bulldog oil control moisturizer is mild on skin and formulated especially for oily skin so far there are no reported serious side effects associated with this product or similar products from this brand.
How to Use Bulldog Moisturiser
Start by washing your face with a good cleanser followed by using a clean towel to pat dry.
Then apply a small moisturizer, massaging onto the skin in a circular fashion. Be careful not to apply it on the eyes to avoid irritation.
Allow it time to get absorbed then apply your other skincare routine products. It can be repeated twice daily, upon waking up and before going to bed.
It is mild and should not cause any irritation but if you witness any side effect while using the product it is best to discontinue the product. Usually, this resolves it but if it persists you can see a dermatologist.
Alternatives to Bulldog Moisturiser For those with Oily skin
1. Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer
2. La Roche-posay effaclare Mat Moisturizer
3. Cetaphil oil control moisturizer
4. Pauls’s choice of oil-free mattifying gel for oily skin
Conclusion: Is Bulldog Right for You?
Bulldog moisturizer is a great choice for anyone who wants a lightweight, natural moisturizer that will leave your skin feeling hydrated and healthy 247. It is easy to use, affordable, and highly rated by its users and renowned dermatologists. As one of the leading skincare brands for men on the market today, Bulldog offers an exceptional product that you can trust and both males and females can enjoy.